Thank you for your interest in SEED.
The Supportive Environments and Experiences for Development (SEED) program is an early childhood development initiative for Jamati parents and caregivers of children ages birth to four years (birth to three years in Ontario). We provide weekly sessions that enable facilitated group discussions for families and promote age-appropriate developmental experiences in music and movement, early literacy, spirituality and faith, and school readiness.
- SEED (ages birth to 3) will not be hosted virtually. We invite you to register to receive online resources and regular touchpoint phone calls. Through this registration, we will be able to contact you to let you know when in-person programming can resume.
- SEED 3 (ages 3-4) will begin on October 17, 2020 and will be delivered via weekly, live 45 minute virtual Zoom sessions. These classes will be parent-participation classes.
There is a fee of $100 per family to participate in SEED 3. Subsidies are avaliable for those who require it. For more information please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions
Note: you will be able to register up to two children on a single form. For additional children, please fill out a new form.
If you have any questions or require assistance to complete this form, please contact us at email@example.com Please include the program name and your region in your email.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is this program for?
This program is for parents/ caregivers and Ismaili children aged birth to four years (Ontario: birth to three years).
- SEED 3 is a program for 3-4 year olds that will run on line for the full 2020-2021 term. It will run for 45 minutes via zoom. Note that parents/ caregivers do not have to be Ismaili to attend.
- SEED for ages birth to 3 will not be hosted virtually. We invite you to register to receive online resources and regular touchpoint phone calls. Through this registration, we will be able to contact you to let you know when in-person programming can resume.
2. Why does the form say that the SEED program costs $100 per family?
The fee for SEED 3 programming will be $100 per family for the 2020-2021 program year. As programming is fully online this year, we have decreased the price from $150. This cost is used to support the costs of running the program, including administrative and training costs. The family fee does not fully cover the costs of the program and JSF (Jamani Services Fund) is used to cover the shortfall. Thank you for your support.
3. What is the procedure if a family would like to request subsidy support?
Subsidy support can be requested online on your registration form. Every request for subsidy is handled with utmost regard for confidentiality.
4. Where will my information go?
Your personal contact information will be part of your SEED administration’s information to allow them to contact you.
5. Can I register multiple children at once?
Yes, the online registration form will ask if you have another child to register. You may register up to 2 of your own children on a single form. If you have more than 2 children to register, please complete a second registration form.
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (and include the program name and your region in your email).
The fee to participate in SEED 3 is $100 per family
Please click "SUBMIT" to continue to the payment page