Ismaili Health Professionals Engagement
The Ismaili Health Professionals Network is a resource and networking platform for healthcare professionals, public health professionals, healthcare administrators, healthcare researchers, and students. This network provides webinars, access to resources, opportunities for mentorship and collaboration, and key updates to a community of over 2,100 Ismaili health professionals.
We encourage individuals within the Jamat who are currently working in or studying healthcare to register to receive information on relevant volunteer opportunities and upcoming events. For more information on the Ismaili Health Professionals Network, please contact email@example.com.
Save the date: Ismaili Health Professionals Conference 2021
Are you a healthcare practitioner, health professional or health tech entrepreneur?
Are you looking for thought-provoking exchanges, connections, professional development opportunities and mentorship? Would you like to learn more about the institutional objectives for improving the quality of life of the Jamat and surrounding communities?
This year’s virtual conference theme will be COVID-19: A catalyst for resilience, innovation, and advancement. It will give us the opportunity to reflect back to the start of the global pandemic crisis; dive into the novel solutions, unprecedented collaborations, and digital innovations that resulted in response to the pandemic. It will also propel us to look to the future with readiness, bringing forth the learnings highlighted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Save the date! This year’s conference will take place from Friday, August 13 to Sunday, August 15.
Stay tuned to this page at iicanada.org/ihpc as more details get released.
- March 19, 2021
- February 13, 2021
- January 21, 2021
- December 10, 2020
- November 30, 2020
- November 23, 2020
- October 22, 2020
- September 11, 2020
- August 15, 2020
- August 9, 2020
- July 9, 2020
- June 16, 2020
- June 8, 2020
- May 25, 2020
- May 11, 2020
- May 6, 2020
- May 2, 2020
- April 27, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- April 17, 2020
- March 25, 2020
Last updated: June 2021
- Sponsorship Lead
- Finance Lead
- Logistics Team
- Content Writers
- Virtual Activities Lead
- Zoom Moderators (3)
- Family mentorship
- Employment, including the Future of Work and Future of Business
- Mental health; and
- Youth mentorship and leadership development.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Teams
- Team Player
- Background in healthcare administration would be considered an asset
- Maintain and keep current a data base of contact details for ambassadors.
- Identify new ambassadors with the assistance of Global Health Portfolio and Aga Khan Health Board members.
- To connect volunteers wishing interested in serving aboard.
- Showcase volunteer work from ambassadors through a variety of channels.
- Keep the network engaged.