The Innovation Economy: Technology and Opportunities
The innovation economy is a key sector of current and future economic growth. It is a frequent topic of conversation, both in the media as well as broadly in society. Particularly important for the younger generation of our Jamat, knowledge of the innovation economy is critical when considering the future of work and career opportunities, as well as career planning.
- What is the trajectory of various emerging technologies and business models?
- What opportunities do these innovations create? What are the risks?
- How is COVID-19 affecting innovation?
- What are the implications for the future of work?
- How should one consider participating in the innovation economy – as an entrepreneur, a start-up employee, an investor / a venture capitalist, or in other ways?
Tune in to hear the views and perspectives of senior venture capitalists in Silicon Valley: Arif Janmohamed, a Partner at Lightspeed; Farouk Ladha, Founder of Four Rivers Group; and Todd Simpson, Partner at iNovia. The webinar will be moderated by Irfhan Rawji, Venture Partner at Relay Ventures.